Science says, if you simply jot down three highlights from each day, you can really improve your mood and outlook!
Since we’re all stuck inside, it’s even harder to remember the little things that can help us keep all going.
This downloadable PDF template creates a mini journal that you can use for 1 week to jot every day's top 3 things. Though, no need to stop at 1 week, download and print as many as you want!
- On the PDF, you'll see 3 dashed lines, follow the steps and:
- 1 - Fold the whole sheet in half along line 1.
- 2 - Fold again, in half, along line 2.
- 3 - Trim the bottom edge of the booklet.
- Then, start jotting your moments of happiness!
Requirements to print:
- Recommended to have a color printer that can print two-sided (duplex); but,
- You can also use a single-sided printer and re-feed the sheet to print the back side.
- It'll also work in black and white, you’ll just have to be creative with your writing utensils to make up for the rainbow colors.
- Recommended to have 1 sheet of card-stock; but,
- If all you have is regular paper, that's great, too! Just note that some markers will soak through thinner the paper - so maybe try colored pencils for your daily entries.
- Recommended to have a pair of scissors; but,
- If you don’t have a pair handy, you can also tear the sheet in along the fold.